Procura have developed our own Procurement technology, tools and methodology to collate, analyse and present vast amounts of transactional spend data in a meaningful way.
Spend data is often distributed between a large number of financial and ERP systems, across many different geographical and business entities. Purchasing activity itself may be widely distributed and can include significant unofficial, ‘maverick’ or non-compliant activity.
Procura applies structure and analytics to deliver deep insight into categories and suppliers at many levels, linking and enriching data from many sources, revealing savings opportunities and tracking performance.
- Gain complete transparency of your expenditure
- Completely understand your complete supply base
- Categorise your expenditure against supply markets
- Identify savings opportunities
- Take advantage of savings opportunities arising from growth and increased procurement leverage
- Eliminate maverick and non-compliant or off-contract behaviour
- Track and verify procurement performance and improvement
Specially designed spend analytics tools:
Refreshing your spend data on a regular basis is straightforward and allows you to track, monitor and optimise your spend on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure savings initiatives are implemented and deals are utilised
- Identify new savings opportunities as they develop
- Compare budgets and outcomes
- Manage contracts and suppliers
- Verify the achievement of targeted savings
Why choose Procura?
- We are specialists in procurement. We bring Procurement Excellence, deliver cost reduction and improve our client’s profitability
- Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability by identifying, delivering and maintaining savings from all categories of external spend
- A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised
- We offer a range of entrepreneurial risk-sharing fee models to partner with our clients