Procura Consulting is delighted to be a member of the Management Consultancies Association.
We believe strongly in the values of Consulting Excellence in demonstrating quality, values and professionalism in our work with clients, and in enhancing the capabilities and development of our people.
The nine core values of Consulting Excellence align with the delivery of Procurement Excellence to our clients.
Procura Consulting works with clients, partners, employees and other stakeholders in an ethical way.
- We are responsible and good citizens
- We conduct our business ethically
- We foster an ethical culture
Client Service and Value
Procura Consulting promotes the highest standards of client service and value.
- We provide excellent consulting services which deliver the outcomes clients seek and need
- We are transparent with clients and respond to their concerns
- We always strive to improve the value we can deliver to our clients
Procura Consulting develops the capabilities of our consultants, provide career development opportunities and supports the welfare of all our employees.
- We undertake training and professional development planning each year
- We promote strong core consulting capabilities and specialisms in our consultants and teams
- We support our employees’ career progression, professional development and welfare
The MCA is the representative body for the UK’s leading management consulting firms. For 60 years, the MCA has been the voice of the consulting industry, promoting the value of consulting to business, the public sector, media commentators and the general public.
The MCA's member companies comprise over 50 per cent of the UK consulting industry in fee income, employ around 45,000 consultants and work with over 90 of the top FTSE 100 companies and almost all parts of the public sector. Through the Consulting Excellence scheme, all members are committed to highest standards of ethical behaviour, client service and value, and professionalism.
We are very pleased to welcome Procura Consulting to the MCA’s membership. Their commitment to the values of the Consulting Excellence scheme were clear from their application. We look forward to their contributions to our current Productivity Campaign and future Year of Disruption activities, and introducing the Procura Consulting team to our wider membership.
Alan Leaman, Chief Executive of the MCA
Why choose Procura?
- We are specialists in procurement. We bring Procurement Excellence, deliver cost reduction and improve our client’s profitability
- Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability by identifying, delivering and maintaining savings from all categories of external spend
- A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised
- We offer a range of entrepreneurial risk-sharing fee models to partner with our clients