Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our UK team
Our UK business is rapidly expanding and we need dynamic and committed people to support our growth. If you’ve got the talent and the attitude, we’ll give you the responsibility and the rewards.
As one of our Consultants or Senior Consultants, you’ll work closely with clients to drive savings through excellent procurement. Confident working on your own, you’ll also thrive in a team environment and you’ll relish a big challenge. Most of all, you’ll need to be energetic and highly motivated with the passion to achieve outstanding results.
Consultants and Senior Consultants at Procura are responsible for the management and delivery of cost improvement initiatives across direct and indirect categories.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Spend analysis
- Supply market and product analysis
- Development of sourcing and category strategies
- Managing tender and e-auction processes
- Conducting supplier negotiations
- Managing a variety of stakeholders, at all levels
- Implementation of cost improvement plans
- An excellent degree
- Career experience within procurement and/or consultancy
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Clear understanding of technical issues
- Very good communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well
- Language skills an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Our teams are based on-site with clients, so you must be prepared to travel.
If you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
Why choose Procura?
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure. A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised.
- Our team has achieved over £20m in savings
- Projects are self-funding with no risk for clients
- We work closely with your people to embed best practice
- Our unique spend intelligence service ensures ongoing savings