Case study – Procurement Capability Assessment and Organisational Development
Procura helps multi-national manufacturer assess procurement capability across sites and to develop a new Global Category Management organisation
- Multi-national machinery manufacturer with manufacturing and assembly locations in UK, Europe and Baltic States
- Procurement had been managed locally with some co-ordination for key spend areas. The organisation had prioritised the development of group procurement as a key initiative in the driver of profitability.
- Procurement Capability Assessment undertaken at each site to understand the current level, structure and effectiveness of procurement.
- Workshop with Senior Executives to understand business objectives and drivers
- Modelling of organisational models and options appraisal
- Validation, recommendation and implementation planning
- Recommendation to restructure organisation to a Global Category Management model
- Organisational Development Plan detailing complete transition to new organisational structure
Click here to download a PDF of this Case Study
Please contact us for further details.
Call us on: +44 (0)203 693 7275