Case study - Business Travel Procurement - Air Travel
- One of the Royal Colleges of Medicine with over £400k of annual air travel program with the objective to achieve savings and process efficiencies
- The majority of travellers were eminent doctors with demanding schedules requiring an incremental change management approach.
- Detailed spend analysis highlighted key issue bookings being made close to departure date.
- Comprehensive process mapping exercise identified cause & effect of existing processes, cultural constraints
- Established focus groups to determine and champion how and where to change booking practices
- Delivered tailored Management Information reports on a quarterly basis to measure and communicate successes
- Traveller’s “business class” flight policy maintained
- 23% reduction in travel costs whilst continuing to fly with preferred carrier
- Savings achieved with existing TMC avoiding cost of change and impact to business
- Process changes to provide sustainable improvement
Click here to download a PDF of this Case Study
Please contact us for further details.
Call us on: +44 (0)203 693 7275