Procurement, once a back-office, transactional department in many Financial Services firms, must now deliver on savings, regulation compliance and innovation.
Previously, procurement was either a non-existent or back-office, transactional department. With only a relatively small percentage of costs comprised of bought-in goods and services, procurement wasn’t a high priority. However, after years of staff-focused cost reduction combined with increasing spend on automation (IT) and transaction processing outsourcing, the spend profile has changed.
Procura help Financial Services organisations to;
- Identify and deliver savings through procurement cost reduction
- Transform procurement from a back-office transactional function to a high-performance commercial unit
- Introduce Supply Base Management to drive value and take out cost
- Provide the spend analytics platform for data-led transformation
- Manage large tail spend
Case studies and recent developments:
Why choose Procura?
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure. A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised.
- Our team has achieved over £25m in savings
- Projects are self-funding with no risk for clients
- We work closely with your people to embed best practice
- Our unique spend intelligence service ensures ongoing savings