Engineering and manufacturing businesses face rising costs, with market and political uncertainty impacting on margins and EBIT performance.
Delivering procurement cost reduction programmes, particularly across ‘indirect spend’ areas (such as marketing, fleet services, utilities, IT, telecoms, workwear and office supplies) is becoming an increasingly effective way of addressing this challenge - with around 50% of spend across the indirect categories being addressable in many instances.
Procura help organisations to:
- Provide complete transparency into their direct and indirect spend areas
- Identify areas for immediate cost savings
- Achieve significant profit improvement through procurement cost reduction programmes
- Support long term procurement transformation
Case studies and recent developments:
Why choose Procura?
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure. A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised.
- Our team has achieved over £20m in savings
- Projects are self-funding with no risk for clients
- We work closely with your people to embed best practice
- Our unique spend intelligence service ensures ongoing savings