M & A Support for corporates and private equity organisations
Procura provide Due Diligence support, pre-acquisition, providing an assessment of savings, synergies and risks for target acquisitions
For Private Equity organisations and corporates considering mergers, acquisitions or disposals we offer a high-level assessment covering:
- Procurement organisation and processes
- Current procurement effectiveness
- Tools and technology
- Non-pay spend visibility
- Savings assessment on a category-by-category basis
- Risk profiling
Depending upon the level of data availability and access to the target, we provide a clear assessment of the potential EBIT improvement in the target, potential cost reduction and efficiency synergies from a merger and an implementation workplan for immediate execution post transaction.
Our services extend to rapid delivery of identified savings as well as longer term sustainable capability improvement through procurement transformation.
We also provide:
- Pre-acquisition due-diligence to identify savings, synergies, risks and opportunities
- ‘Carve-Out’ analysis and planning to assess and guide capability, capacity, operational delivery allocation and planning
- Procurement “in-a-box” total managed service support
- First 100 days’ rapid procurement cost reduction
- Deep-dive strategic sourcing
- Cross-portfolio spend analysis
- Cross-portfolio procurement aggregation opportunity (GPOs)
We have a tried and tested methodology enabling us to rapidly and efficiently deliver clear and actionable analysis to clients. We deliver more than 20 spend analysis projects a year for clients.
Our clients range from small companies to global corporations, as well as Private Equity portfolio investors.
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure. A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised.
- Our team has achieved over £20m in savings
- Projects are self-funding with no risk for clients
- We work closely with your people to embed best practice
- Our unique spend intelligence service ensures ongoing savings