Airlines and Transportation
Following a dip in prices during 2015/16, fuel costs are rising again - placing a major strain on the margins of European airline operators at a time of fierce competition and perceptions about overcapacity. In addition, the devaluation of Sterling following the Brexit decision has brought procurement costs into sharp focus, with organisations operating across the air, rail and road transport industries facing significant strategic cost reduction challenges.
Procura’s highly experienced team have been helping organisations operating in the aviation and transporatation sectors to:
- Identify, quantify and prioritise cost saving opportunities
- Achieve significant profit improvement through procurement cost reduction
- Review contract and audit payments, recovering overpayments, VAT and contract non-compliance
- Take procurement excellence to the next stage by facilitating Supplier Collaborative Cost Reduction (SCCR)
Case studies and recent developments:
Why choose Procura?
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure. A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised.
- Our team has achieved over £20m in savings
- Projects are self-funding with no risk for clients
- We work closely with your people to embed best practice
- Our unique spend intelligence service ensures ongoing savings